The EDS is used for :
- Quick deposit or retrieval of bulk cash being delivered or collected by armored car services.
- Day Holding of cash in the ATM room of bank branches where there is no secure access to the ATM room during trading hours to replenish cash in the ATM.
- Alarm integrated electronic time delay lock provides convenient 30 second access to cash during normal operating conditions.
- Alarm activation triggers an extended 5 -1 0 minute lock-out to protect cash at times of risk.
- Dual access control via time delay lock and Ross safe lock. ! Solid 8mm steel construction with durable powder coated finish.
- Robust low wearing electronic time delay lock located on the side wall of the safe to reduce wear from regular impact.
- Internally bolted down to the floor via two 14mm diameter holes.
- Powered via a 12V transformer operated from a normal mains power point.
Height : 600mm
Width : 430mm
Depth : 430mm Dual Access Control Locking :
1 x Ross Security Safe Lock
1 x HUD Electronic Time Delay Lock Construction : 8mm Steel Finish : Powder Coated Weight : 110 kg
Request a quote
Fill in the form to receive a callback from one of our experts or call us on 1300 483 732